** Due to Covid-19 restrictions, we have moved all of our services online for now, using the free platform ‘Zoom’.
We are still taking bookings and are still providing:
– Functional movement assessments
– 1-1 private training
– ‘Group’ training sessions
At the moment, we are running online group training sessions 3 times per day: -7am –12pm -6pm
If you’d like to have a chat about options or book an online assessment, just get in touch by:
– Completing the registration forms within this website, & we’ll call you back
– Calling Ben on 0433 961 462
Please note that the usual pricing & descriptions below do not apply during Covid-19 restrictions.
1-on-1 Personal Training – $82
A completely individualized service with the focus and attention on YOU from start to finish
1-on-1 Personal Training is good if you:
– Are completely new to exercise or haven’t exercised in a very long time.
– Have individualised goals which are harder to accommodate for in our small group PT sessions.
– Have pre-existing injuries or restrictions, postural issues or muscle imbalances to address.
– Prefer the flexibility to train at other times outside of our small group PT schedule.
– Prefer the 1-on-1 environment and attention, and feel you’ll get better results from this.
* You’re welcome to speak with one of our trainers to help you determine the most suitable training option for you, based on your budget and availability.
Small Group PT – $33 per session (Max 8 ppl)
We run small group PT sessions every morning and evening, usually consisting of between 4-8 people.
As long as you don’t have any major injuries or impairments, its common that our clients will get just as good & sometimes better results training in a small group environment.
You don’t have to be super fit or strong to train in these groups, as long as you can do everything with good form and technique, we can adjust and tailor the sessions to match your capabilities.
These sessions require a prior booking.
Call 1800 024 994 to find out more about these sessions, or fill out the registration box below and we’ll call you back.
Functional Movement Screen (FMS) – $60 (45min)
The Functional Movement Screen is a world renowned ranking & grading system developed by leading Physiotherapists to screen for movement quality and movement patterns that are key to normal function and injury prevention. It is used before commencing a fitness program to help identify dysfunctions and limitations which should be corrected, or to identify specific exercises which are considered risky or inappropriate based on your movement quality.
The FMS is used worldwide amongst personal trainers, professional athletes, sporting teams and military personnel for this purpose.
If you’d like to speak with a trainer to discuss the most suitable option for you, just fill out the registration box below and we’ll give you a call, or call us on 1800 024 994