Osteopathy – Strong Anatomy
Hands-on treatment is an important element that contributes to better movement, better training and better recovery. Fortunately we’ve grown our own practitioner in house, with our very own Osteopath, trainer & coach, Ethen.
The Fit Stop and Strong Anatomy work together to treat injuries, overcome limitations and restore the body back to optimal function using both a direct hands on approach, supplemented by an appropriate training and corrective exercise program if necessary.
Whether you have an injury you need to deal with, long term aches & pains you want to fix, or you just want to move better, feel better, train better and optimise yourself, we can help.
Ideally we can focus on restoring movement and treating the entire body (not just the complaint) without having to explore alternatives of medication, surgery or plain old ‘stay-off-it’.
Our belief is that movement and exercise is therapeutic and restorative for the body when done right – and with a blend of good treatment, rehab and functional training the changes cultivated and nurtured in the gym have a huge carry-over to life in general.
pack89 A general step-by-step of how we treat.
- A verbal-history; someone’s complaint or injury is first taken; Some relatively important questions are asked. Imaging reports, surgeries, diseases, health conditions – we’d like to know about it.
- Assessment; your body overall, your injury. We look, we feel, we move, we touch – the body needs to be inspected carefully.
- Treatment; hands-on treatment will encompass anything from stretching, articulating, kneading, squeezing, manipulating to more subtle practises of ‘holding’, ‘balancing’, ‘breathing’, etc.
- Rehab-training; our strongest belief is that hands-on treatment provides a window of opportunity for good movement to re-instate itself in the body.
Our recommendation is that people consult with 3 sessions in mind;
- An initial treatment-session.
- A review treatment-session.
- A rehab-training session.
Our rehab-training session is our commitment to showing a person healthy movement; re-developing the body after treating it. We find it re-enforces a new sense of the body and gives an opportunity for professional-guided rehab.
Initial sessions = $100 Return sessions = $80
Osteopathy + review/rehab pack $200
Our personal and group training is for people who want to…
Lose Body Fat
Increase Lean Muscle
Increase Functional Strength
Optimise Your Movement
Learn How To Move
Dramatically Improve Fitness
Change Your Habits
READY TO GET STARTED?
Visit us or book a consultation with one of our fitness experts today!
MEET THE TRAINERS
Learn more about our trainers
Matt has a certificate IV in Fitness, and is an accredited Level 1 coach with the ASCA...
OUR LATEST ARTICLES
Get the latest news, tips, support & advice
Mobility is a term that is often heard in the fitness world, but what does it actually mean?...
The concept of nasal (nose) breathing is becoming more & more mainstream as people are...
Health & fitness is not all about the ‘Go hard or go home’ mentality, and pushing your body to...
Hello everybody, Just a few updates on the current situation to keep you all in the loop. Firstly,...
Ready to get started? Fill out this form and receive a complimentary consultation & assessment in your discovery session