1 on 1 Personal Training
Starting From $82.00
A completely individualized service with the focus and attention on YOU from start to finish
1-on-1 personal training is good if you…
- Are completely new to exercise or haven’t exercised in a very long time.
- Have individualised goals which are harder to accommodate for in our small group PT sessions.
- Have pre-existing injuries or restrictions, postural issues or muscle imbalances to address.
- Prefer the flexibility to train at other times outside of our small group PT schedule.
- Prefer the 1-on-1 environment and attention, and feel you’ll get better results from this.
Our personal and group training is for people who want to…
Lose Body Fat
Increase Lean Muscle
Increase Functional Strength
Optimise Your Movement
Learn How To Move
Dramatically Improve Fitness
Change Your Habits
READY TO GET STARTED?
Visit us or book a consultation with one of our fitness experts today!
MEET THE TRAINERS
Learn more about our trainers
Matt has a certificate IV in Fitness, and is an accredited Level 1 coach with the ASCA...
OUR LATEST ARTICLES
Get the latest news, tips, support & advice
How Meditation Can Improve Our Health & Fitness Meditation is a practice that involves...
Mobility is a term that is often heard in the fitness world, but what does it actually mean?...
The concept of nasal (nose) breathing is becoming more & more mainstream as people are...
Health & fitness is not all about the ‘Go hard or go home’ mentality, and pushing your body to...
Ready to get started? Fill out this form and receive a complimentary consultation & assessment in your discovery session