Personal Training Services
1-on-1 Personal Training – $75
A completely individualized service with the focus and attention on YOU from start to finish
This type of training is good if you:
– Are completely new to exercise or haven’t exercised in a very long time.
– Have individualised goals which are harder to accommodate for in our small group PT sessions.
– Have pre-existing injuries or restrictions, postural issues or muscle imbalances to address.
– Prefer the flexibility to train at other times outside of our small group PT schedule.
– Prefer the 1-on-1 environment and attention, and feel you’ll get better results from this.
* You’re welcome to speak with one of our trainers to help you determine the most suitable training option for you, based on your budget and availability.
Specialized Small Group PT – $30 per person
This is our most popular option, we run our personal training in small groups of between 2-6 people. As long as you don’t have any major injuries or impairments, its common that our clients will get better results training in a small group environment.
You don’t have to be super fit or strong to train in these groups, as long as you can do everything with good form and technique, we can adjust and tailor the sessions to match your capabilities.
There is no need to form your own group, we run multiple sessions every morning & evening, as well as Saturday mornings.
Call 1800 024 994 to find out more about these sessions, or fill out the registration box below and we’ll call you back.
Basics Training Camp
If you haven’t done much exercise before, or in a long time, or if you feel you’re quite unfit and the 1-on-1 training option is a little out of your price range, we run smaller group personal training sessions to cover the basics and get you to a competent level.
This is a good option for those who would usually require a 1-on-1 trainer but just can’t afford the 2-4 sessions per week they need to get good results.
These sessions can be individualized, with your own tailored program and corrective exercises to address muscle imbalances / movement dysfunctions and postural issues.
The idea here is we spend a few weeks doing these sessions so we can ‘hit the ground running’ when you progress into the larger group size which is a little more fast paced.
We run these sessions every evening after 730pm, hopefully more times will become available soon.