Do You Want To Know How To Pick The Best Personal Trainer In Brighton?
If you want to know how to pick the best personal training in Brighton, it is not just a case of looking at the Yellow Pages and finding a trainer. There are many factors you should think about before even picking up the phone.
It is not hard to find a Brighton personal fitness trainer or even a neighbouring St Kilda personal trainer to choose from, all ranging in expertise, experience and specialties. It is therefore important that you do your research first so that you can rest assured that you have picked the right one for you. There is nothing more important that your own body, you only get one so don’t just pick and hope for the best! If you don’t know what to look for, there is a good chance you are not going to get the results you want.
So you want to know how to pick the best personal trainer in Brighton?
The following guidelines will help you get started:
- Education– is the person trainer suitably qualified? Ask where they have studied or got their credentials. It is important your fitness trainer has been taught the appropriate skills to be able to train you.
- Experience– How much experience do they have training people with similar goals, needs and capabilities as you? Picking a personal trainer with at least a few years experience in working with people like yourself is usually a good idea.
- Testimonials – what do others have to say about the service provided by the personal trainer? What sort of results have they achieved? Obviously a personal trainer in Brighton who has helped their clients get good results is a promising start
- Cost– What is the personal trainer charging for their services? Whilst cost should not be the only factor, it could be a consideration based on your budget and current financial situation. It may be worthwhile to travel to a nearby suburb and see a personal trainer in Elsternwick for example. Whilst it would be great if everything worked out ideally, sometimes you may have to compromise.
- Specialization– For example, if you are looking for sport specific training for golf, or tennis then you would want to seek out a personal trainer who specializes in that area. If you need to rehabilitate yourself after injury then this is another specific area of focus. If you are mainly after weight loss, this is also an area where trainers can specialize, take this in to account when choosing your personal trainer.
- Personality – Another thing you should consider when trying to find the best personal trainer in Brighton is their personality. If you like your personal trainer, if you get along well with them, and trust them, then you are more likely to get in there and do whatever it takes to achieve your fitness goals, with their support. On the other hand, if you dislike them, and don’t enjoy your session, then it is unlikely you are going to give your all, and you will lose motivation.
Hiring a personal trainer is probably the best investment you will ever make in your health and fitness, and the process of choosing the best personal trainer for you is not one that should be taken lightly. You only get once chance at this life, so it is important you look after your health, so that you can have a life full of energy and fun.
If your specific goal is weight loss, or more accurately fat loss – then take a look at our personal training program which is a sure fire way to get the results you are after.
Just take a look at what only some of
our many happy clients have to say